complete dashboard and T Type buckets for sale or trade

billygeg

I have a complete dash board and T Type bucket seats for sale or trade. This deal will have to be done locally so there is no point in reading on if you are no where near Upstate NY..I will not ship these. They are just to big! I purchased this stuff as a lot because I needed some parts for my car and the seller didnt want to break up the lot. The dash is the grey grand national color. It was pulled from a 85 T Type. The only parts missing are the radio and radio bezel. Otherwise its complete. It comes with the glove box, dash board plate that says Buick Regal, speedo with 85k + miles, turbo guage and rpm guage, speedo bezel, and all the vents. Its in very good condition. The only real flaws I see are on the chrome trim that runs threw the middle of the dash and the grey outer ring that surrounds the speedometer. The chrome trims finish is bubbling and cracking and the grey outer ring has one small fade spot that isnt very noticable. aside for those two issues I see no cracking or tearing to the material. Forgive me if I am out of line with my price. I really do not know what the going price is for a complete dash. I am asking $325.00 for the complete unit. Or a trade for the drivers and passenger side doors. They need to be power and rust free doors. I am also selling T Type buckets for $300 or a trade for the doors. The seats have no rips or tears and no cigarette burns. They do have some staining and need to be cleaned. A little love should do them good! PM me if interested in any of these to buy or trade. Again, this must be a local thing. I am in New Windsor NY which is about 65 miles north of NYC...

Attachments

• IMG_1867.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1868.JPG
    IMG_1868.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1869.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_1870.JPG
    IMG_1870.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 212
Give me your best offers on this stuff guys! I need it gone and some extra cash for my project to continue! I will part out the dash if need be if I do not get any offers on the entire dash.

What are you looking to get out of the seats? I will be in Tug Hill in a month or two and could pic them up then if we can make a deal!! :)
Thanks
Rich