Complete Buick LED Light kit SALE!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We are offering a $89.00 savings on our "Complete" Buick Regal LED light kits Today May 30th - June 16th....

These kit's are already marked down $49.00 vs buying separately so we are offering an additional $40.00 off these kit's bringing them to a total discount of $89.00....

This kit includes:

** Front LED marker light kit
** Rear LED taillight kit
** 3rd Brake LED light kit
** ( 2 ) 1156 LED reverse light bulbs
** ( 2 ) LED Flashers

To purchase, simply click this link ----> http://www.gnsperformance.com/#!84-87-full-led-kit-g-body/c3lw
Then click the "Add to cart" button, scroll to the top of the page and in the upper right hand corner click on the cart symbol and enter this code FLED40 where it says "Coupon" and it will show the additional $40.00 off....

Last edited:
Scot, what kind fire sale would you give me on just the front LED marker lights? Since I have had your rears and 3rd brake light for years now.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Scot, what kind fire sale would you give me on just the front LED marker lights? Since I have had your rears and 3rd brake light for years now.

PM sent...

Kit's ordered over the weekend are going out today! Sale ends on the 30th Guy's!

Thanks again for your orders!

Last edited:
Due to the over whelming response of this sale we have extended the sale until June 16, 2014

Simply follow the instructions listed in the very first post with the same code.....

Last edited:
Scot,
Will the LED tail lights be on sale anytime soon? I would love to have all LEDS but I can't afford that right now so ill just have to do a little at a time!

Hi Sam,

This sale has been running pretty much since last month and is still good until the 16th of this month..... Buying a little at a time will ultimately cost you a bunch more not just in regular pricing for each item but also in shipping each item at a time... We do our best to save you money when purchasing through us VS any other place so when your ready just check with us and we will do the best we can to help...