complete 87w/53000k car all parts excellent

chris718

fresh paint nose perfect,seats,ta49w/1000k,ck2004rstage 2 with billet 9/11 3200 stall,rebuilt short block with trw forged pistons 206 206 cam,rear end,centerlines,front and rear lights,steering column ,everything,let me know what you need the car is in perfect shape,dismantling as we speak

Sunvisors????

I need sunvisors and the attaching hardware for a t-top GN. Passenger side with vanity mirror.
Do you have these???
Thanks, Jim

How much for the 9/11 converter? If the previous guy doesn't want it...im interested!

Thanks

trans has about 400 miles on it as does the convertor.2000 for trans and convertor.its a billet 9/11 we sell for 675.id like to keep them together but ill take 575 for the convertor.

How much for the steering box w/ pitman arm? Has / is the frame bent? Take a pic from the top with box on the car?

Thanks

If you have a top radiator support, with rubber pucks, and the belt routing sticker on it: I'm looking for one. How much, with shipping to Indianapolis, In(46202)? e-mail me please!! Thanx- Al:cool:

Chris, what condition is the complete powermaster unit in? Price? I live in upstate NY. Thanks Brian

Shifter Assembly?

I need complete shifter assembly for 87 GN. Do you have this part? Asking price?
Thanks, Jim

What condition is the dash cover that goes over top of the seakers right underneath the windshield? If it has NO cracks how much do you want?