Complete 87 GN Interior

gnxjames548

Complete interior 1987 GN $1250.00 Power drivers seat. Power locks,power windows with lower concert sound.

RE: Above Post

I can not and will not send pictures. The complete interior I would rate a 9. Except the passenger seat has three stains the size of a guarter. Located in Ocean Co. NJ

I can not and will not send pictures. The complete interior I would rate a 9. Except the passenger seat has three stains the size of a guarter. Located in Ocean Co. NJ

No pictures, and you want $1250 for something that you say is 9 out 10??
I'm not trying to start anything, but how can you sell something and not have pictures? :confused: How do we know that your not selling some torn up interior? And are we suppose to take your word for it?
No offense, but I do not trust anyone selling me anything without at least some pictures.

Good luck.

seriously?

you cannot and will not? My man -- it's 2011. I'm sure you have a cell phone.. not that hard.

gn seats

if you really want to sell them you would put pics unless you got something to hide or scam or you may not be a true business man i might be interested but im not gonna waste my time to drive to NJ if there no good so do the right thing

Wow what a salesman,buy this from me,but I will not let you see it first!!!:confused: I wonder why this didnt sell yet..:eek::rolleyes:

HAHAHA!!!! Troll thread or something? Refuses to send pics? Just gotta take his word I guess!! Gonna laugh about this one all day...matter of fact, I think I will cross post it to another site! Good stuff.