Complete 84/85 HA motor and trans $500

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Selling this for a close friend who is going blind, He was going to use this for a swap. Complete Hotair motor and trans. The motor spins over, trans is know to be good. We do know the turbo will need a rebuild needs a TPS sensor everything else looks to be on the motor even has the ac and lines still. $500 for everything NO SHIPPING! pickup only located in Westminster, Maryland 30min north of Baltimore

Attachments

• motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 255
Any other info...ever here it run....miles...did you open it up at all....lmk vinny

Good luck with the sale! Thats a very good price, should sell really fast!

Thanks Jeremy! I hope so for his sake, He needs the extra loot since his eyes are going bad fast.

Any other info...ever here it run....miles...did you open it up at all....lmk vinny

Thats all I know and he knows about it, He bought it from a local cat who drove the car with it and then it blew the turbo seal. The guy did not want to mess with the motor or repair so he stuck a 350 in his T Type. John was able to roll the motor over by hand, Ive never heard it run though but the rotating assem. is good. It was pulled out of the car with everything, No wire harness but all sensors and hookups, Trans still hooked up to it also. The guy did say the trans was fine when he pulled it. I pulled the TPS sensor a few months ago for my T Type and that was it. I'm helping him with the sale do to his bad health and I don't have time to part this thing out or else I would, Its well worth the price in parts alone. LMK if your interested.