complete #0016 off center stage 2 motor

49-blues

Gauging interest on my complete Stage2 motor unassembled-#0016 stage2 1985 4.1 block with big block chevy rear seal, motor is cleaned and magged and ready to assembly, 4 bolt center caps, all caps are steel, 2 deep sump oil pans, stage2 front cover, new Cat 3.625 stroker crank, Carrillo reconditioned 6.5" rods, 224/224 Comp roller billet cam, brand new JE 4.005" pistons-engine bores are 4.005",complete dry sump system, and brand new Meziere water pump, #0031 aluminum heads with 2.08" intake valves and 1.65" exhaust valves complete with T&D roller rockers, 2 sets of stage 2 valve covers,motor comes complete with lifters, pushrods, springs, retainers,& 2 stage 2 carb intakes (1 edelbrock and 1 buick motor sports),new billet MSD distributer,Milodon gear drive - mounting bills are forcing this sale- best serious offer.

I have a pending sale on the shortblock,crank,rods,pistons and cam pending deposit. everything else still available.

This motor is no longer available due to the fact that i sold my RPE 6109 block and no longer need to sell this- Thanks Jack.