Colors for 70 GTO convertible clone

Nemesis

If you guys had a 70 GTO convertible what colors would you chose for the body, top, and interior? If you can post pics please do.

Eddie

If you guys had a 70 GTO convertible what colors would you chose for the body, top, and interior? If you can post pics please do.

Eddie

Red, black interior & black top.You can't go wrong with that combo.:cool:
I had a few of them back in the day.
Unless your doing a judge clone!!!

Peach with the judge stripes and black interior w/black top. I saw a really nice Judge hard top once with a similar color combo. It looked awesome but the white interior was a little over the top.

Also, my uncle has a cream color 70 with Black interior. The light color makes a nice off set with the black interior. I'll see if I can get you pics.

I would go with triple black like this

Attachments

• 1970GTOAlen3 (Small).jpg
    1970GTOAlen3 (Small).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 49
Red body, white top and interior. Had a friend who had one in this combo back in 1975. He beat the crap out of it and ended up selling it for $400!:eek: Wonder what it would be worth today if it survived.

Red body, white top and interior. Had a friend who had one in this combo back in 1975. He beat the crap out of it and ended up selling it for $400!:eek: Wonder what it would be worth today if it survived.

I had a 70 convertable like that.Bought it with a rebuilt 428 & a 65 tripower with an m-21 4 speed.
The guy sold me that car for $1500 due to 3 lbs of oil pressure. Removed the sliver of metal on the plunger & went up to 50 lbs of oil pressure.I was driving it an hour later. :biggrin: