Collector Car Financing

Peoplefirst.com will give you a blank check for whatever amount you are approved for and you can buy whatever car you want for that amount of less without an appraisal. Rates are pretty competetive as well. You just have to go to a Mail Boxes, Etc. to complete the paperwork. You can apply on line and they give a quick decision in most cases. I got my answer in 1 hour.

Originally posted by turboscott
Peoplefirst.com will give you a blank check for whatever amount you are approved for and you can buy whatever car you want for that amount of less without an appraisal. Rates are pretty competetive as well. You just have to go to a Mail Boxes, Etc. to complete the paperwork. You can apply on line and they give a quick decision in most cases. I got my answer in 1 hour.

www.Peoplefirst.com
gets a big thumbs up ,,used them for 2 cars from ebay...

I used PeopleFirst on my ZR1. Was pleased with the overall transaction, but as stated above, both parties have to be present in front of a notary for the transaction to take place. This eliminated the ability to buy a car long distance and have it shipped in.

What kind of rate could one expect on an 87 GN? Is it similar to the rates quoted on the website? Is the term limited to 36 months?
Thanks