Collective Critisism for GBODYPARTS.COM

I don't want to defend one more then other but here's my experiences with Gbodyparts and Brian, I probably wrote Brian one milion times and he reply me one milion time, I live in Canada so UPS and Fedex and really not and option, so I asked Brian if he can ship with USPS and when there was a difference with the shipping rate, he always refund me the diffence on my credit card

As for the processing order status, I ordered things with other compagny and he's not the only web site that show order processing after the shippng was made, it's really not a big deal for me and this will not stop me buying parts from him

I'm pretty sure if his web site would be 100% perfect there will be someone somewhere that will find things to make complaints of

Thanks Brian !!

One time i ordered a small part from Gbody parts, i think it was a detent bracket. Anyway, as coincidence would have it... the part was being shipped to an area in NC that Brian was familiar with. He also said that he would happen to be in the area later on and hand delivered the part FOR FREE...

Seriously, who does that?! He could've easily charged me $xx n shipping and not gone out of his way but he did. I thought that was very nice of him!

Some people need to quit being pu$$ies and give these vendors a break sometimes :rolleyes:

I wanted to add, I recently read this thread and placed a small order with Brian. He partially refunded me the quoted shipping cost (which did calculate very high on the website) and helped me through the order process. Thanks again Brian, can't wait to get those little detail pieces done :cool: