cold air kit

Hard to believe that Mark Hueffman doesn't handle what you want. I bought a Tinman a few years back, and although I really can't say that I am totally unhappy with it, I can't say that I am totally happy with it either. I will be getting a TR Custom Parts & shelving the stock MAF next time around. HTH.

Kirban's does or did handle the Tinman cold air package, FWIW, I do believe that Mark Hueffman at Turbo regal Parts makes and / or markets a superior and more attractive product.

just shopping around for a kit, and getting feed back from those in the know
right now. i think there are vendors on this site that carry items from NOT approved manufactures lol:biggrin: and yes tr custom parts kit looks and seems to be one of the best if not the best.

Speaking strictly as a member of TurboBuick.Com and a turbobuick enthusiast, and not a moderator of this section which I am not, purchasing from Turbobuick.com supporting vendors / suppliers supports not only this site but the turbobuick community additionally. It is becoming increasingly important to keep our community and forum going as strong as possible. Otherwise the alternative will be that our hobby will suffer and lose some of the suppliers that not only sell, but manufacture and / or market the products that we need to keep our cars going. A smaller vendor / manufacture base means higher prices and little or no selection. HTH.

I agree ;) , but...

I built my own 4" cold air kit using parts from Spectre. You can place the tubes and air filter wherever you like to.

Just ordered my MAF pipe and big mouth cold air kit for TR custom parts....will let you know how everything works out.....but as everybody says Marks stuff is great!

In terms of bang and bling for the buck....I love my TR Customs big mouth kit and MAF pipe. Polished aluminum.

Looks great.
Sounds great.
You WILL NOT be dissapointed.

In terms of bang and bling for the buck....I love my TR Customs big mouth kit and MAF pipe. Polished aluminum.

Looks great.
Sounds great.

Yep I bought 2 kits last month and am very satisfied!:)

Looks great.
Sounds great.

Wow Tim ya sinkn some dough into the GN...I bet that cam and freshen up from LOU woke that car up some more

Just ordered my MAF pipe and big mouth cold air kit for TR custom parts....will let you know how everything works out.....but as everybody says Marks stuff is great!

Shipping out on Friday, thanks for the order. BTW, intercooler tag is shipping separately directly from the engraver.

Wow Tim ya sinkn some dough into the GN...I bet that cam and freshen up from LOU woke that car up some more

Oh yeah!!!
:)
I bought a complete new rebuilt engine from Lou. I had a chance so went for it, figuring it'd be better than sinling more money into the tired ol' original motor.
He also set me up with a better converter and Duttweiler neck too.
That with Razors Alky and TRC's Big Mouth kit and Hooker cat back...
I'm real happy with it.

Still sportin' the stock turbo and down pipe, but that'll change after I finally take care of the transmission.