cold air kit

make your own 4" Pegasus -Cooling Air Ducting Hose hose and homedepot water pipe coupler.

BTW one of the only places in the US to sell you that pipe 1. in less then 12ft lengths 2. for a fair price reguarless of length bought
it will be cheaper and you will be proud of yourself for making you own.

ds

where to buy a nice 4" cold air kit and a 2 1/2 up pipe ???

Mike,

I have the perfect 4" CAI at the shop already for you. The fit and appearance will be great with your XFI and front mount.

K.

Attachments

• tinman1.JPG
    tinman1.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 224
  • tinman2.JPG
    tinman2.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 221
?, how much does this kit cost,like the idea that i don't have to mess with the
vapor cannister

If memory serves me correct the kit was around $180-$200, the MAF pipe is not included.

$200 Bucks is a fair price compair to the other that are closer to $300 dollers:)

Who has a $300 cold air kit??? Our kits are under $200 as well. Of course, with any cold air kit you will need a solid MAF pipe as well. We offer them in 3". 3.5" and 4" sizes AND in chrome steel, plain aluminum or polished aluminum.

Our cold air kit for the 84-5 hot air cars is more than $200 as it includes the 90 degree MAF pipe.

close to $300 would get one of Marks polished 4" mafless systems, am I correct here Mark, so options can run kits up there. powder coatings, silicone hoses, etc.

thanks
Bill

Compare apples to apples. Cold air kits are usually considered the part that goes from the MAF sensor to the air filter. Exception is the Tomka kit which has the dryer type looking hose that goes all the way to the turbo inlet.

Of course, when you add a MAF pipe it WILL be closer to the $300 mark. All depends on what you are looking for.