Cold Air Intake?

Fastair6

Would anyone have a 4 inch intake pipe for sale? Stationed in Germany and have limited time with my TTA when i'm stateside.
Thanks.
JB

Jarredsoon on the TTA boards used the 4" RJC maf pipe and it looked very nice. You will need the angled iac adapter.

I might go that route someday.

I am using 4" areoduct with a short 4" 45* aluminum pipe and place the air filter as far as i could inside the front fender. I didnt need the iac angled adapter since its more flexable at the turbo connection with the aeroduct.

Doesn't look great but it serves it's purpose and it's cheap.

Joe

Thanks for the info. Didn't think the GN cold air pipe fit. I'll contact Jarredsoon and find out if he had to modify the pipe.
Thanks again.
JB

i have a 4 inch cold air pipe but will require deleting the maf sensor ... thinking about making more if i get enough interest

Thanks, but I already ordered a 4" pipe from RJC. Talked to Jarredsoon and he was able to install the pipe on his TTA. He did however have to install an angle boss for clearance. I have one on my car already so it wasn't an issue. If yours doesn't need an angle boss than I think you should have some interest. Hopefully others reading this post will start inquiring.
Thanks again,
JB