Cold Air Intake

Papa John

Which one should I get? :) I tried doing a search, and they all seem about the same and seems pretty safe to go with any of them. However, I just want to make sure there isn't one that sticks out.

if you want to use the stock tubing from turbo to MAF, for stock looks, go with a Tinman kit..it is $184 with the filter(they are running 3 weeks behind on orders now)
Big Mouth kit is good, $150? with filter, but you have to use a solid MAF tube with it
i'm in the same boat as you...i've been looking at all the different ones..i'm gettting a custom one built now from a guy in town which is a little cheaper than those other 2
oh yeah, you can also just put a filter on the end of your MAF sensor, cheaper than buying a kit but you don't get the cold air from outside the engine bay

I like my Big Mouth, when I orderd it I also bought the 3.5" MAF pipe. I got them in chrome and it looks great, but the aluminum kit is lighter. It's 4" inside diameter all the way to the maf, and I'm getting the translater with new MAF to keep the intake path 3.5" to the turbo.

Take a look at the kit that DC Tech sells, it's 100% bad ass! My pop uses it on his car and has IAT is within a few of ambient.

Diddo ...make your own. I used Air Flow Systems inc., below is a link to the site and some of the parts. Once there also click on intake tubing.
You can order the K&N from Jegs or Summit they have the best prices or within the cost difference of ship and handl from other vendors.
My total cost with 2' of tubing, 90 degree, 45, hump hose to my door was like forty something bucks.
I have ran without the setup just the MAF to see if any power loss.....and no loss. My IAT temps are within 5 degrees of outside and the intake noise when the turbo starts spooling will turn heads.

http://shop.airflowonline.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AFSI&Category_Code=RHC