coil pack/module help

MONSTER GN

I was wondering if anybody had a pic or any insight as to how to wire up the coil pack to the module? I bought both new but they are seperated and i don't have my old one to compare, nor do i wanna seperate the one someone was gracious enough to let me borrow. And it also came with a packet of silicone, not sure if it is rtv or not, any help with this would be awesome

Awesome, thank you. Oneugly6 is swapping coil and modules right now so he sent me some pics so here they are for anybody else who may need them

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 122
Let me look at the new replacement ones I have and see if there is an instruction sheet in it. I think it's got the short out warning and example with it. I'll scan it in and post it up.

Thanks for the tip, every little bit helps, any idea why they provided me with silicone of sorts that does not appear to be RTV silicone
Monster that is dielectric silicone grease you use on the electrodes of the coil pack and spark plug boots to prevent corrosion.

After I thought about it a little more that is my guess too: dielectric grease. My new coil pack and module only had the gasket and screws. I couldn't find the short out warning or trouble shooting paperwork I was looking for. Must have just read it somewhere but not printed it. Sorry.

All good, ok so the silicone is just dielectric. Ill be sure to chuck that in the trash and use the good stuff i have