Coil Pack Covers & Relay Name Plates!

I bought both the coil pack cover and Relay cover for my T.

Love them, but the relay cover is fading and turning purple...... :(

I bought both the coil pack cover and Relay cover for my T.

Love them, but the relay cover is fading and turning purple...... :(
That's odd, Might be too much sun exposure? they are made of the same material why one would fade and the other not... Shoot me a picture via e-mail so I can see what it's doing and possibly we can work on fixing this for future piece's.. Then I will replace that one for you just pay the shipping costs, how's that sound?

Here it is, and it doesn't see the sun often at all.

I'm not putting it down, it's a cool piece and gets many positive comments.

It's just that the black is bleeding into the white letters and it's turning "purple" for lack of a better explanation.

The edge mapping marks that look like peeling are just water marks that I didn't wipe off.

Attachments

• 179.JPG
    179.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
Here it is, and it doesn't see the sun often at all.

I'm not putting it down, it's a cool piece and gets many positive comments.

It's just that the black is bleeding into the white letters and it's turning "purple" for lack of a better explanation.

The edge mapping marks that look like peeling are just water marks that I didn't wipe off.
The black bleeding into the white shouldn't be like that and I want you to be happy with our product, if you cover shipping I will send you a brand new one...
Send me $5.00 and I will get one in the mail right away...

I cant tell too good but what is the color of the logo on the wheel cap stickers, is it gray?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay,

ALL orders as of today are sent out and all quantity numbers have been adjusted to show actual items left.....

I need a grand national coil pack cover
If you already placed your order we apologize for not seeing it yet, If not, you can place your order following the instructions listed in the very 1st post and as soon as we receive your payment your coil pack cover will go out right away.