Coil Pack and Ignition Module

Looking for a known good set. Thanks!
I might have something stashed away. Not sure I can beat RockAuto prices since I use only NOS AC Delco modules, the ones made by Magnavox and very difficult to find these days. I'm sure I also have a coil pack that goes with it. Let me know if you're interested and I'll dig them out.

You can get the AC Delco modules from Glenn at Highway stars there $239.
If the OP happens to use a Caspers Ignition Simulator to test coil packs and modules, like I do, it only works reliably with the older Magnavox modules. Which is why I hoarded a few. Other than that the Highway Stars module will work just fine.

I have a NOS AC Delco module and a Standard DR 36 coil pack. I bought both as never used and they will ship in their original boxes as shown. I'll include the gasket that goes between them. $200 shipped.

coil pack & module.jpg

I have a NOS AC Delco module and a Standard DR 36 coil pack. I bought both as never used and they will ship in their original boxes as shown. I'll include the gasket that goes between them. $200 shipped.

View attachment 399042
@pjnutt, I have someone else who PM'd me for the coil pack and module. To be fair I'll give you until tomorrow this time to claim it, otherwise it will go to the next in line.

Sorry. It already sold to the next in line. Were you looking for a coil pack and module too? I can check to see if I have other spares.
I'd be interested, too.

Let me know.

Thanks!