Cobra

GNeric

On my way to work this morning and I was doing the speed limit down a wide 4-way street. I see up ahead a white Cobra slowing down for the railroad crossings and zig-zagging from right lane to left lane and back and maybe going about 10mph, crossing them diagonally. I almost caught up to him and I see him look in his mirror and stand on it and row the gears up to what I would guess 60mph. I kept my speed and thought I didn't want to get near this idiot. I am about 30 yards from the stop light to turn left and he darts over into the turning lane in front of me. No turn signal. Arrow goes green and he turns and gets into the right lane so I go for the left. He cuts left and slows way down from 25 so I get into the right lane. As soon as I am next to him I hear him grind it into a lower gear and stand on it. I buried my right foot and shot past him by about 6 cars at 21psi. I slow back down to the 45mph and just cruise it to the convenience store for my morning burrito. He finally drives by as I am shutting my door and revs the hell out of his car. I guess it is a kill since he tried and then had to throw a ricer rev as I am parked. :rolleyes:

It's a good thing I didn't run across him last night. Went to my P.O. box to check mail and when leaving there, the car had no boost at all. Felt like an 18 second car. No signs of anything other than O2's reading .850 all the way up to cruise mode. Stopped by my mom's, popped the hood and the inlet pipe was unhooked from the throttle body. :confused: No signs of oil inside of hose or pipe. Clamp was still "tight". Weird...

It's a good thing I didn't run across him last night. Went to my P.O. box to check mail and when leaving there, the car had no boost at all. Felt like an 18 second car. No signs of anything other than O2's reading .850 all the way up to cruise mode. Stopped by my mom's, popped the hood and the inlet pipe was unhooked from the throttle body. :confused: No signs of oil inside of hose or pipe. Clamp was still "tight". Weird...

Surprised you even got it to move...I've blown one of my IC pipe to up pipe clamps loose twice under boost (both happened about 1/2 mile from my house after I did some work on the car and forgot to tighten the same clamp all the way...). After getting over the "I just pee'd myself" feeling from the sound it made...I had to nurse the car home....just chugged along and anytime I gave it any amount of throttle, it would heave and buck but go no where...

I have a MaxEffort ME-R so it still drives but zero boost. Weird sounds as well since it was blowing out the tube and about 1/3 of it was aimed at the throttle body. :eek: