Coastal Auto

WH1_T-Type

Spoke with the owner of that GN that was outside of Coastal for a bit that some people were talking about.

He says: had a complete rebuild done that was making about 650 rwhp and during the tuning process they (don't remember who he said was doing the work) blew his engine. Just got it rebuilt again.

Steve: I gave him your number because he is looking for someone that can help him get that engine right without blowing it.

I was there because of a horror story that involves my buddies EVO and a dealer that uses that shop...Coastal itself not involved.

Hope he chimes in!

Slow305..you have a PM.

Yeah I talked to both of them. The owner of the car really didn't want to hear what I had to say, We both agreed I am not his guy. Not going into any more detail.

FWIW: to all my buick buddies,I am a more of a mechanic than a "tuner". I can fix just about anything with these cars. I am not a race engine builder or a dyno tuner. But I can get it to run right with the right parts in most situations. I am not in business,just a guy that works out of his garage on the side that does decent work.