Clunk under car, when on un-even ground??

Yedi

ya, the Monte over there.
Been a while guys, but I'm still around..

Been driving the car more and more, and there is a "clunk" somwhere under the car (feels like right under your seat) whenever I pull in a driveway, or back up into a ditch to turn around.

Seems, whenever the car twists, I get a single clunk underneath....

Now the hard part, my Regal is heavily modified. Poly Bodymounts, Ice-Man Crossmember, Biggest sway bar in the back that can be bolt to control arms, UMI tubular NON adjustable control arms rear, Rear seat X-braces, tri-angular braces up front, under hood braces, Large sway bar up front. I dont recall exaclty when it started, braces has been progressively added over the years, hasnt helped.

Double and triple checked all bolts, all is tight.....I just don't get it. It doesnt happen Every time, maybe 1 out of 3 times....mainly when someone else is riding along and they always say "whats that??" just sounds shitty..

let me know any opinions!

never mind, looks to be the rear sway bar....wow, check and check again

yup. sounds like it. Mine does that when it wants me to re-over-tighten it again...

B

I had a clunk coming from under my seat a while back after I did the HR trans mount. It winded up being my Kirbans drive shaft loop would hit when I hit a bump. Grinded it down to allow for clearance and its behaved since.

I had a clunk coming from under my seat a while back after I did the HR trans mount. It winded up being my Kirbans drive shaft loop would hit when I hit a bump. Grinded it down to allow for clearance and its behaved since.

That makes two of us.....