closed loop correction

Closed loop should be on unless you turn it off, or it goes outside of its boundaries. Any idea why it is shutting off?

-Bob C.

Exactly. I looked at that program you sent me, it should stay on from what i see.

Yes it should stay on....but it just stops working....???

what will cause it to turn off........just name things that could

thanks

Lm-1 could be defective? Lm-1 could be going into error mode? outputs programmed wrong from lm-1. if you short the analog outputs even for a second it blows a chip for the outputs only in the lm-1 ,I heard . :confused:

norbs said:
Lm-1 could be defective? Lm-1 could be going into error mode? outputs programmed wrong from lm-1. if you short the analog outputs even for a second it blows a chip for the outputs only in the lm-1 ,I heard . :confused:

this is the only thing...the LM-1 still is working and reading AFR i can watch move around 14-14.7 and the same in the Gen 7 When you are in the VE table at the lower left hand the is the AFR it is reading the same as the LM-1 ...it is just the closed loop correction part that stops......

there is no way that i have the tune perfect at 0 correction.....

any other input......

I might just have to buy the Accel WB02 and be done with this.....

Blowen LT1 said:
this is the only thing...the LM-1 still is working and reading AFR i can watch move around 14-14.7 and the same in the Gen 7 When you are in the VE table at the lower left hand the is the AFR it is reading the same as the LM-1 ...it is just the closed loop correction part that stops......

there is no way that i have the tune perfect at 0 correction.....

any other input......

I might just have to buy the Accel WB02 and be done with this.....

You sure you do not have the correction limits set to 0 on certain rpm ranges. Uego +/- correction tables. also there is a way to have it go open loop at certain RPM.......

Read about it in the help, it will walk you through the tables. it has a good help menu, put your mouse over the thing your interested in and hit f1, it will come right up and explain it.

Please email or PM me for pricing if you are looking to go with the Accel wideband controller. The new one is cool and less than half the price of the old one, plus it does data logging without the laptop. You can record engine speed, MPH, and AFR plus several other things and download them to your PC after the run instead of having your laptop fly around the car. It does everything the LM-1 does, plus some, and it is far more accurate and repeatable. I worked in the R&D dept. at DFI when this was being developed and lots of time was spent on this product. I can make you a good deal on it too.