clear turn signal and parking lenses

Most I see are all cracked. Give coptzr a call. He has some good sets.

I made mine myself. Find someone with a band saw, and have them cut the orange lenses off. I then got some Lexan from Home Depot and I cut out a 2x12 piece and glued it on to the base.

I have pictures around here somewhere...

Piece of cake...:cool:

As far as i know, the only ones that work are 81-83 Regals. They have the clear BUMPER lenses. There are no clear side markers. But I made some for my T-type. HTH:D

clear turn lenses

Don't try the part # thing . It's just like ordering aluminum drums and recieving the steel ones. The part #'s are the same whether clear or orange. Just my .02
Allan:rolleyes:

I bought the clear ones years ago. They told me that the clear ones were on the 4 door models only. I think the part number is on the back of the amber lense. I think it lists the part # for the clear and the amber, since it is the same mold. I could be mistaken, but I'm never wrong. Check the dealer and see if they are still available. My 82 waGoN has the clear lenses. If you can't find them, drop me a line, and I'll swap them with the ones on my GN and see if they are the same.

Brian
Roof racks are in!

Hey wagon, the ones on your station wagon probably won't work. I could be wrong, but the lights should be different, they look like they would work untill you take them out. I tried this with my father's 83 park avenue( which should have a similar bumper or the same if it's a buick). Like I said, I could be wrong ,but I doubt it. I have a set of each lenses and the part #'s are the same.
Allan

Its in the posten's catolog. I bought them like a year ago. Looks really nice on the GN.