Cleaning out garage, make offer everything needs to go

84ttype

I have a bunch of stuff for sale. make an offer I need to downsize. can email pics upon request.

1 pair of black UMI adjustable rear UPPER control arms.

B&M th400 deep pan (will not work with console shift car, the bolt holes are recessed into the pan so the shift bracket does not fit.)

GMC factory th400 transmission pan

200r4 torque convertor (not sure of the stall markings on it state "gm 15 hp" and "04295") has about 500 miles on it!

stock 84-85 turbo (unsure of condition but has no shaft play)

stock 84-85 turbo doghouse (already off the turbo but will include with it if you want it.)

stock 84-85 alternator bracket.

84-85 cruise control solenoid (plugs into engine harness and has cable that holds the throttle open, not sure if its stock)

2 84-85 heater cores (pretty much new had one on the car for about 500 miles the other has never been installed.)

A/C and heater core plastic cover with brand new blower motor attached(a couple of the screw holes have been broken off and it has a small crack in it.)

stock driveshaft (off my 84 t-type, had around 126k miles on it)

BQ 200r4 transmission (was rebuilt by a local shop drove it for about 500 miles then it started slipping in 2nd and 3rd so i swapped it out and thats how it sits now.)

200r4 flywheel

A/C condensor (off my 84 t-type)

stock 84-85 intake manifold and fuel rail

stock analog gauge cluster (odometer doesnt work)

stock open differential (off my 84 t-type about 126k miles on it.)

Open to all offers, I do accept and prefer Paypal. will ship the transmission at buyers expense.

Interested in turbo and 1 heater core if price is right. Is turbo complete with waste gate and accuator?
Thanks
Steve

UPDATE!!!

I also have:

84-85 MAF sensor, was working when I pulled it off the car.

Stock fuel pressure regulator (worked when I pulled it off the car)

1 set of (6) lucas 32lb injectors with a turbotweak chip for a hotair car with the 87 ECM swap (part number 621020)

Do You Have FS MAP/AC CO/Fuel Relay/ESC Module

I'm in need of the 84-85 Map Sensor/AC Cut out relay/Fuel pump Relay/ESC Module set that is normally mounted above the front passenger side wheel well.
Do you have this for sale?

pfredric, I dont have the whole assembly but i think I still have the stock MAP sensor somewher if you want it let me know.

CGASTON I tried to send you a pm but it got blocked.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, i got myself into some debt and have been working 13 hour days all spring, anyway I still have the driveshaft if your interested. I made a note to get pictures of it when I get home today I'll figure shipping and get those pics to you tonight.

That is ok. I already bought one. Got it for $20. They say that good things come to people that wait. Well If you want to make me an offer that I can live with and in comparison to what I bought mine for, I may be interested. Let me know!!