Cleaning Out Garage, GN Items For Sale.

TurboDiverArt

The Guru Thorn
I only have a few items left from my garage cleanout. I’ve lowered all prices, everything must go. All prices do not include shipping. Please contact me if you are interested in any item.

- Intercooler-and-a-half (15-row). Big neck inlet, with scoop and shroud, factory sway bar fits. $350
- Dash mount digital Omega EGT, gray interior matched cover, new EGT probe, weld bung, manual 1”H x 2”W x 5”D. $75
- Alternator tie-down, save your stock motor mounts $15
- AC Delco knock sensor, new in box, Kirban sells knock off (non-AC Delco) for $50, I’ll sell you the AC Delco one for the same price at $50
- G-Tech Pro, the small one that looks like a radar detector, $50
- New Casper’s factory wiring plug-in volt booster, new from Casper’s $50, I'll also include a used adjustable one too
- Valve cover breather, chrome top, replaced stock filler/breather, used $10

- Turbonetics race gate, deltagate II (red), used. Was my spare one when I hade my stage car. $75

Does the intercooler come with the brackets? Pics of the intercooler?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes, the intercooler comes with the passenger side bracket which is the one that must be modified to fit a stretch intercooler. You would reuse the drivers side one from your stock setup. Has shroud as well as scoop. You will need to use your factory screws to hold the shroud in place to the intercooler on it's sides. I had to use them on mine when I reinstalled the factory instercooler on my car. Here are some pics.
Intercooler2.jpg
Intercooler1.jpg

I will take the intercooler, it if it has no leaks.

Pm me your Paypal id.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I only have a few items left from my garage cleanout. I’ve lowered all prices, everything must go. All prices do not include shipping. Please contact me if you are interested in any item.

- Intercooler-and-a-half (15-row). Big neck inlet, with scoop and shroud, factory sway bar fits. $350
- Dash mount digital Omega EGT, gray interior matched cover, new EGT probe, weld bung, manual 1”H x 2”W x 5”D. $75
- Alternator tie-down, save your stock motor mounts $15
- AC Delco knock sensor, new in box, Kirban sells knock off (non-AC Delco) for $50, I’ll sell you the AC Delco one for the same price at $50
- G-Tech Pro, the small one that looks like a radar detector, $50
- New Casper’s factory wiring plug-in volt booster, new from Casper’s $50, I'll also include a used adjustable one too
- Valve cover breather, chrome top, replaced stock filler/breather, used $10

- Turbonetics race gate, deltagate II (red), used. Was my spare one when I hade my stage car. $75
I'll take the knock sensor if still available. Will a money order work for you?

Knock Sensor is also sold. Everything else listed above is still for sale. make me an offer and we'll work something out.

Curious as to where you got that intercooler shroud. Was that a homemade job? Looked interesting.