I hate my sceen name :(
Ok Cleaned out the garage this weekend here is what i got:

Upper door panels for t-type blue in color 9 out of 10 - $100 shipped

Powermaster worked when pulled from car one year ago- $220 shipped

floor shifter assembly- $80 shipped

Turbo shield- $100 shipped

used vaccum block w/o (gasket in good shape needs to be cleaned)- $25 shipped

New Vaccum block w/o T- $35 shipped

Not pictured stock exhaust hangers in good shape- make offer?

Attachments

• dp.jpg
    dp.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 315
  • dp1.jpg
    dp1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 317
  • dp2.jpg
    dp2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 320
more pics

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 309
  • stuff1.jpg
    stuff1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 307
  • stuff2.jpg
    stuff2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 308
  • stuff3.jpg
    stuff3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 307
Got any better pics (better focus) of the turbo shield? Has it been notched for a bigger downpipe? How would you rate the shape is the chrome in?

Ok I have gotten a lot of question about the turbo shield, it is uncut!!! I will get some better pics up of the shield this afternoon when I get home. I would say that the chrome as it sits is a 7 out of 10 and with some elbow grease and chrome polish it could be a 9 of 10.

If Im over priced on the other parts I will take offers also Thanks Kirby

What exhaust hanger? If it is the one that bolts to the trans crossmember and cat. I am interested.

pics of the turbo shield. I would say the chrome is a 7 out of 10 right now and could be a 9 out of 10 with some polish. there is a tiny scratch that is shown in the pic.

Attachments

• sheild.jpg
    sheild.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 189
  • shield1.jpg
    shield1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 188
  • shield2.jpg
    shield2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 191
What exhaust hanger? If it is the one that bolts to the trans crossmember and cat. I am interested.

The exhaust hanger in the rear. Sorry I should have stated that. They are in great shape and the rubber is really nice and in great shape.

I dont know if any one took the shield yet... but if they havent, put me in line and I'll take it.... and will paypal as well...

Blazer is first in line for the Turbo shield and If he doent take it BigJack is second in line for it. I will take offers on the other stuff if I priced it too high.

Sorry for the delayed response. I need one that has already been cut for a THDP.... before it was chromed......

So I'll have to pass.

Yeh I still want . I have to cut for DP also but I know how to cut without messing up the chrome. I don't see what the big deal is . No heat just a little brain power , thanks

Vac. blocks are sold and are going to be in the mail this afternoon.

Turbo shield is Pending...

If anyone wants the Power Master I will take $175 for it.