Classic FAST - TPS not reading 100%

ULOSE2A6

Hello,

With the classic FAST is there a way to calibrate the TPS to read 100% under WOT? The Throttle Position Sensor was set with a meter within parameters and reads correct on the meter but the FAST sees only around 87% @ WOT and 7% at idle. I know the XFI you can calibrate that sensor. Just checking to see if the Classic I just have to accept that at 87% I am really at 100%?

Thanks
Shev

Don't worry about setting it to GM standards. The FAST doesn't care. It's going to be tough to get a 100% (5 volts) reading out of a Buick sensor. It really doesn't matter anyway as long as you can go over 80% at WOT for "clear flood" mode.

Awesome, thanks Cal for the quick response. It runs okay, but just wanted to make sure I was not leaving anything on the table with the tps setting.

With the Classic FAST, is it possible to log fuel pressure? Are there aux inputs that can be used? Thanks again.

Regards,
Shev

With the Classic FAST, is it possible to log fuel pressure? Are there aux inputs that can be used? Thanks again.

Regards,
Shev

Sorry, there isn't any way to log auxillary pressures in the Classic box

although you can leave the tps at 7% if you set the min tps idle value to 7 or more ...
with classic the tps is generally set at 12-13 as thats where the tps table point is

at 7 the tps is probably around .3v , move it to 13 and youll see a higher value on the WOT

be sure to check the min tps idle parameter and it can be set to 13

although you can leave the tps at 7% if you set the min tps idle value to 7 or more ...
with classic the tps is generally set at 12-13 as thats where the tps table point is

at 7 the tps is probably around .3v , move it to 13 and youll see a higher value on the WOT

be sure to check the min tps idle parameter and it can be set to 13

I will check it out. Probably won't be until the weekend that I can play with the car again but I will let y'all know. The numbers I show were what it was when I set the actual TPS sensor on the car to within factory specs with a meter. So basically .44 is 7% and wide open showed 4.4 on the meter but on the FAST shows 87%.

Thanks
Shev