Classic FAST *.gct File Needed

Travlin

I'm helping a friend with his Classic FAST ecm tuning and I'm looking for a baseline .gct file that we could use for initial setup on his '86 GN.

Spec's
84# Injectors
PT-71 Turbo
70mm Throttle Body

It also has all the other ususal stuff like big downpipe and exhaust, stall converter, big fuel pump, big intercooler.

Thanks..

if you downloaded the ccom wp from fuelairspark.com in the "GCT" folder is a demo gct labeled "DEMO.gct" .... its for a stage 2 with 83# injectors and you should be able to get running from there and only need to make small changes because of the Cubic inch , just be aware its a race fuel setup so the timing should be lowered and the af table richened up before going wot

and check all the operating and fuel parameters and set to your needs because the rev limit is high on that demo

and once it runs verify timing and correct the crank ref timing if needed

Thanks for the information on the Demo .gct. The date was changed on the file in the folder on his laptop so I think someone made some changes to it an that's why the engine wouldn't run. I down loaded a fresh copy from the FAST Website and now it will start and run, but its plenty rich (12.7 A/F) at idle when warmed up. I got that corrected alright but confused on the timing setting. Is 10 degrees added to the Spark Advance vs. RPM & MAP Table? How should I check the ignition timing v. crakshaft degrees. I want to make sure I have the ignition static timing correct before I start adjusting the timing tables in the ECM.

Thanks.

get it idling and then set the timing in the table so its fixed at say 30 degrees
by adjusting the cells around the floating ball so there is no changes if the rpm moves around the table a little , also fix the timing vs rpm error table to 0
now with a dialback timing gun check the timing , if it doesnt show at 30deg youll need to tweak the timing in the fast so it does , stock balancers are usually ok with the 10deg setting but bHJ balancers are known to be off on most ~4-6 degrees , its best to check , my bhj required the fast crank ref to be set at 8deg

Thanks.

The TDC reference on the balancer was checked when the shortblock was on the engine stand so I know that's accurate. I assume I just need to adjust the offset in the FAST Crank Ref to be dead on the fixed 30 degree mark like your example above. Then if I have 30 fixed in the table I should have 30 on the balancer with the timing light.

Thanks