Classic FAST changes

I've lost track of the original problem here. However, the serial number being 0 shouldn't impact things. I programmed a serial number in it before I shipped it to Joe but as I recall there was a problem some time afterwards that caused the ECU to lose its serial number. I had to make a special option file just to reset it to zero!

My old(er) XP laptop died, and option files for the classic fast can't be built on a Win 7 machine, otherwise I would offer to assist however I could. :(

Don't worry about it Craig. You are always there to help me when you can. If Cal can get the ECU to work like he thinks..That will be a plus for me. Otherwise I will keep doing what I have been since I have had the Unit.

Joe

I sent you an option file to the email in your profile. Please let me know if you get it.

What

Cal,
You will not believe this....................""" It Works"""
For no reason I decided to go on my C-Comp, open a file, and "Save All Tabs" is lit.
So I could not see this is right. So I shut off the Program, re-opened it and again...........................I CAN MAKE CHANGES without being on line in the freakin CAR...

So now what do you expect me to do for you SIR!!!:biggrin:

Joe

Haha!! I just saw this thread. Your situation was a puzzle for me and I'm glad to see you are fixed.