Classic FAST B2B Engine Control Unit. Complete system w/ Wideband o2 and PnP wiring

sullen

Senior Daydreamer
Classic FAST B2B Engine Control Unit. Complete system w/ Wideband o2 and Plug n play wiring

Just took this out of a running car.
I't not complicated to install, but I labeled everything as I took it out incase the new owner is unfamiliar with putting one of these in.

Complete system, everything is included for complete install, including wideband o2 sensor, plug n play main wiring harness.

I will include any and all of the software I have on my pc as well, have the Ccom, a good manual, and i think a few programs.

Only have cellphone pics for now, cameras battery is dead.

The only thing not included is the USB adapter, but you can get that at any radioshack for like 15$ or on ebay for dirt cheap

Looking for 800$

0820001447.jpg

0820001448.jpg

0820001448a.jpg

i know people have more parts than money these days, there's not much that i need, but i will take a scanmaster as partial trade.

nobody?

will take a fender guitar or j-bass of similar value as full trade.

i have what was pictured above, i might have a precision jump harness with o2 end cutoff but no spare 02s for the classic
L1H1 sensor should be available from hartline or FAST with the universal option file