Classic F.A.S.T.

Night Train

Classic F.A.S.T. for sale. I'm the original purchaser and have had it for at least the past 6 years. Took my Buick (no cage or roll bar) to 11.00 @ 120. Replaced a Casper's 8 position chip and couldn't believe how much better the car ran with the F.A.S.T. Getting an XFI box.

You will be getting the setup for an 87 Turbo Buick including the wiring harness and a failing O2. $600 SHIPPED!!!

Classic F.A.S.T. for sale. I'm the original purchaser and have had it for at least the past 6 years. Took my Buick (no cage or roll bar) to 11.00 @ 120. Replaced a Casper's 8 position chip and couldn't believe how much better the car ran with the F.A.S.T. Getting an XFI box.

You will be getting the setup for an 87 Turbo Buick including the wiring harness and a failing O2. $600 SHIPPED!!!

stupid price, stupid as in good! MAF and trans + are more then this! let alone the rest of the set up. Call Cal to double check but I am sure that those classic fast systems can be upgraded to accept the cheaper version of a new WD 02.

good deal for anyone, I'd buy it if I had a need for it.

I run a classic FAST in my car too. If you need an 02, LMK. I have found them for as low as $75 in the past. I am sure I can find them again if someone needs it. I am running one of the $75 ones in my car right now and it works great.

I just re-read it. Now, I'm not sure if the linkl is gonna work for you guys, but, it was $76.88. It says the listing has ended now though. I appologize.

Be careful what sensor you buy. I have a customer who just bought a new cheaper sensor. After the install, the WBO2 appered correct but the car was breaking up at full throttle. When we put it on the dyno, it was reading 1.5-2.0 points richer then the dyno WBO2. We swapped in the correct O2 and problen solved. I'm not saying you can't get a cheaper sensor, just be careful. IMO:This sensor is way too important to risk ruining an engine by saving $100

Be careful what sensor you buy. I have a customer who just bought a new cheaper sensor. After the install, the WBO2 appered correct but the car was breaking up at full throttle. When we put it on the dyno, it was reading 1.5-2.0 points richer then the dyno WBO2. We swapped in the correct O2 and problen solved. I'm not saying you can't get a cheaper sensor, just be careful. IMO:This sensor is way too important to risk ruining an engine by saving $100

I have a bit of a breaking up issue at full throttle also, BUT, it is only just before shifts. I was thinking maybe my TV cable was out of adjustment. I had planned on adjusting it and testing again this week, but we have nothing but rain in the forecast. Maybe the 02 is the issue, but I will nto know for sometime as I have to put brakes on my car before I can buy my Meth kit and go to get re-tuned.

that was a good find, the link had a link to a relisting and that one ended as well :(

the only l2h2 ive seen listed recently was 209.00
l2h2 Oxygen Sensor items - Get great deals on Parts Accessories items on eBay Motors!

I just got off the phone with him. He has ONE in stock still, but he is going to call his supplier tomorrow and see if he can get more. He will be calling me sometime tomorrow with an answer.