Cks Billet E4340 700 Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris718

hello again.just writing to let you all know that we are currently going into production of our internal mechanical upgrades for the gm 700r4 AND 4L60Etransmissions.first part will be an e4340 output shaft for all syclone typhoon and 4 wheel drive vehicles.following will be an e4340 rear planetary carrier with pressure fed oil feed to the pinion shafts and pinion gears,e4340 reaction tubes,e4340 input housings,and others.those who are serious contact me as we will only produce what is in demand plus a few extras.products have already gone enough real world testing to validate their ability to perform in the true most extreme environments as our other products that preceeded them.let me hear some feedback and thanks to those who have supported us and understand that the foundation of ckperformance is based on our unique understanding of the inner workings of the automatic transmission.we also have produced another shift recalibration kit for this transmission based on information we gathered while producing our 2004r kit . i think that kit spoke for itself.thanks again kai pali yeia hara.

jwaller you are wasting your time trying to play with me my friend.how do you open your mouth against something you know nothing about?if you have issues due to the fact you are an under achiever direct them at the person you see in the mirror.

For all your dodging of the real questions you are just making yourself look worse and worse. I am simply waiting to be convinced of the new products' worth.

everyone that sees this should note that i tried to contact j waller and he refuses to talk on the phone after attacking our products in another forum.he is a whimpering coward hiding behind a computer slandering our company because he cant accept the fact that other people are able to produce things he only fantasizes about.that shouldnt be a reason to attack us ,only a glimpse into the mind of the little boy who has alot of growing up to do.we take our products seriously and he as well as others are following mwe around the web trying to invoke my dark because they know i have a short fuse and dont take any crap.its funny id like to meet you face to face for a dialogue but i doubt you would find that in your best interest.you already swallowed your tongue now move on and remember the next time you want to play with me.

waller, why are you so quick to attack chris?
chris comes on here to tell us of some new stuff and you instantly try to degrade his reputation.
where's your proof that he's a bad guy?
are you trying to make yourself look like you know more about transmissions?
i never hear you coming out with new ideas or parts, but you quickly question/degrade anyone else that comes up with something.

I'm awaiting your answers as well Chris. I hope you don't get my phone number to start harassing me ;)

How do you expect a guy like myself, that knows a little about assembling a 700R4, to spend a few thousand dollars on products from you? I have the money and am in the need of upgrading a few transmissions.
I think you aren't being very polite to John or any members of TurboBuick.com and SyTy.net

Just answer some simple questions that John and others have asked out here in the public. There's no way I'm spending my hard earned money on a product nobody has really proven.

The SyTy community has been burned in the past by guys like Al Dustan, where friends of mine spent thousands of dollars for him to keep and not come through with a product. I'm sorry but business doesn't work that way, we should not have to finance your latest and greatest products up front. If your product does work, and has the proof behind it, then you should stand to gain profits and sell them to the public.

Please just be a little more polite, and type with punctuation and capitalization when needed. It would help present your ideas to the public a little easier. :)

Thanks,
Christian Dionne
Orlando, FL
'91 Syclone 2730, headed for the 9s AWD
'89 FHP Mustang Notchback, headed for the 7's

i did answer the questions.it seems some of the hawks are too busy feeding on the rotten corpse to read the posts where i stated 1100 horsepower and over 1000ftlbs.the car is in the shop as we speak.if anyone did a search they would find that we have always came through in the quality and execution of our products.and for those who dont support us ,this is your god given right.when you are in need of these unbreakable parts..........tha se grapso sta palio mou ta papoutsia.

jwaller I bet if you would have approched Chris with tact instead of slamming him right off the bat he probably wouldve let you try the parts for free to judge for yourself,hes done it in the past.Keep up the good work Chris and when I buy a Typhoon(hopefully by the end of the year) I know whos going to be building my 700r4:D

if he had the confidence in his parts he would let me test it for him, but I'm not holding my breath. I can garantee one thing, if I tested it and it held up, nobody else in the syty crowd would have any doubt that it works.

Why would he let someone who insults him right off the bat get free parts:confused:

Thats just stupid,if I just started insulting you about your new product would you let me try it for free????Hell no.Use your head.

Originally posted by jwaller
I can garantee one thing, if I tested it and it held up, nobody else in the syty crowd would have any doubt that it works.

Thats the funniest GD thing Ive read in a LONG time... :rolleyes:

Yeesh, let the stuff be built and tested so you can STF up if it works. Jesus, just give it a rest :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by broke1
Why would he let someone who insults him right off the bat get free parts:confused:

Thats just stupid,if I just started insulting you about your new product would you let me try it for free????Hell no.Use your head.

He wouldn't and I'm pulling his chain. anybody who can't see that needs glasses.

I just hope he decides to do some real testing with a truck thats got some real nuts. If he doesn't test his products on a syty with at least some proven 10's. I wont be convinced of much.

I guess its time to go see the optometrist for my eye exam and start taking my smart pills:rolleyes:

Looks to me and anyone else that can read that your insulting the man. When a syty tries it and it fails then bitch till then shhh.

Chris I think you should send some of thes parts ouy to myclone for testing to shut jwaller up:D

I encourage him to send one to myclone. as he can barly manage a high 11 and to my knowledge his truck isnt exacltly in it's top form right now.

but it's ok. I know dave and he's about to get married and is working on other things. I can understand his priorites are currently rearranged as I just went through the same thing a few yrs back.. I just hope he comes back to his truck one day.

I encourage him to send one to myclone. as he can barly manage a high 11 and to my knowledge his truck isnt exacltly in it's top form right now.

Yes, I can only manage high 11s on a truck Ive never even had the valve covers off of. I can also remember handing you your tys butt that has some high $ in it at Mooresville a while back and at the nats in Chitown so I guess that makes my 02 not count. As a matter of fact if I recall correctly EVERY time I raced you the win light was in my lane. So, yeah...I guess I dont have a clue and should go get a neon lighting kit, a big wing, and stick to picking on hondas at test n tune here :rolleyes: . I guess I could also take cheap shots at you and your new 11.2 ET considering the $ youve put into your truck compared to mine but I wont since Im not quite that much of a knuckle head.

but it's ok. I know dave and he's about to get married and is working on other things. I can understand his priorites are currently rearranged as I just went through the same thing a few yrs back.. I just hope he comes back to his truck one day

Yes everything is ok, yes I am working on getting married, yes my priorities have temporarily changed, and yes I can step right out to the garage to my truck anytime. What any of that has to do with anything is beyond me :confused: . However, Im tired of watching you bash ANYONE that steps up with info on building a 700, tries to make parts for it, or just in general anyone thats NOT putting money in your pocket. I personally dont care if the parts in question are good or not but I do have enough sense to keep my mouth shut until I know for sure. That way I can either get in line to buy em when they work or sit quietly by and watch them fail. That way I dont look like a knuckle head to the rest of the world unlike some other ppl.

Have a nice day :)

Originally posted by broke1
Chris I think you should send some of thes parts out to myclone for testing to shut jwaller up:D

Suites me just fine... If theres a breaking point on anything I can find it or break everything around it trying to find it :D .

dave I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. I meant no disrespect to you and yours. I never said you didn't have a clue.

You also have to remember I have spent a ton of money in my truck but it's also a test bed for the products I sell. I have gone through endless combo's trying to get to the point I'm at and it's expensive but now with it paying for itself it's worth it. bc I like to test things out before I sell them.

What that has to do with you is that I know you havent been putting the time and resources into the sy the you would like to bc we both know you will have a pretty fast truck one day.

I don't consider what I'm doin "bashing". I am trying to help the syty world not slip into another dustan, RR , or PEP situation. and with the money involved it has that possibity and more.

I do care if the parts are good. and unlike some ppl I would like it if they were tested and proven before being sold to the public.

your 11.20 et and the horsepower needed to generate it is nothing in comparison to the 434 n20 motor we used here for testing.this motor is puttting out double what you are .dont try to make the wind blow in a different direction now either because you stated elsewhere these products were an attempt to defraud the public.with that said im looking forward to meeting you at a syty meet this year.anyone knowing dates and locations please email me.like i told you before a good place for my input shaft in your world is in the same place your words are coming from.funny how this camel refuses to see his own hump but is pointing everyone elses out.at 11.20 you shouldnt have a problem with a stock drum malaka.

dave I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. I meant no disrespect to you and yours. I never said you didn't have a clue.

No, I didnt take it the wrong way. Quite frankly Im not big into low ETs as bragging rights as much as going fast as possible by using brain cells instead of a check book. Im more impressed with something that runs 12s that the owner did with some ingenuity rather than something that runs 9s but has a 100k in it. You brought up the fact that I "only barely manage high 11s" not me. If thats not an attemp at implying I dont know how to go any faster (traslation> doesnt have a clue) then I dunno what is.

You also have to remember I have spent a ton of money in my truck but it's also a test bed for the products I sell. I have gone through endless combo's trying to get to the point I'm at and it's expensive but now with it paying for itself it's worth it. bc I like to test things out before I sell them.

Thats nice you can spend that money but does NOT give you the right to call something that you dont want marketed "garbage, pipe dreams, or fraudulent". Those are your words not mine. Id be more than happy to copy/paste your post from the syty board to refresh your memory in case you dont recall those statements.

What that has to do with you is that I know you havent been putting the time and resources into the sy the you would like to bc we both know you will have a pretty fast truck one day.[

You are correct that I haven been putting the resources I would like into my truck as of late due to being on strike last year for 6 weeks, "restoring" the tow vehicle, engagement, etc but on the other hand last I checked my internet connection was working the entire time. Ive watched you along with other ppl and seen whats been going on.

I don't consider what I'm doin "bashing". I am trying to help the syty world not slip into another dustan, RR , or PEP situation. and with the money involved it has that possibity and more.

No you are dead wrong on that. I dont know how else to spell it out for you except for when you call something a "pipe dream, garbage, or fraudulent" that is bashing. You cant sit there and tell me that you couldnt come up with a better way to request info about a part then to call it what I mentioned above. On top of that the only time I see you jumping on someone is when they are making parts for 700s or are trying to put out info so someone can possibly build their own for a decent price.

Its a simple formula really that helps anyone with two brain cells thats been around syty land for more than 3 or 4 years come to a conclusion. Lets take a look at it shall we?

J Waller makes money building and/or selling parts for 700s+anyone else who builds, posts info, or makes parts for 700s that J Waller doesnt sell= J Waller posting negatively slanted or down right nasty comments about it. Hmmm, even I can figure that one out and Im not the type to keep my mouth shut about it here or anywhere else.

You forget that I happen to know a thing or two about how the whole syty transmission deal used to work. It doesnt work like that as well anymore since a few syty ppl have figured out that the 700 isnt some magical box full of parts that only a select few can mess with.

I do care if the parts are good. and unlike some ppl I would like it if they were tested and proven before being sold to the public. [/B]

I care also in a BIG way but did you talk about the 9/11 TC when it came out like you have these other ppl/issues that just happen to be affiliated with the 700 trans? What about the Ultimate chip? Did you call it "garbage, pipe dream, or "a way to defraud the community of money"? I dont recall a peep from you when those parts were "untested". Kinda makes me wonder why all the fuss out of you over some transmission parts though.

Lastly, yeah I'll prolly have a truck that might go ten teens on a good day while still being AWD/stock block and that prolly wont be "fast" by the time I do it but I can promise you I will have done 99% of the work myself and had a HUGE amount of fun doing it.

Like I said...Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.