ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

ulose2a6 ,glad to hear you are enjoying the manual.there are some left for those who havent responded yet,chris k.please post your thought on it as you recieve them in the mail.

i cant see how none arrived today out of state.mike at ck canada recieved 10 i shipped him on friday.

Still waiting. :( I tore the tranny apart today. Now I just need the manual so I can put it back together. :) I hope those mailmen get their butts in gear soon.

i cant see how people in conecticut and nj didnt get them yet .there were some sent out on last fri sat.im lost for words

Nope. Still waiting. Mighty strange.... Would be nice if it arrived before the holiday weekend :D But not with my luck :(

yours went out last saturday.how could that be possible?the us post office should be ashamed.

CK Manual Now in Canada

As Chris metioned, CK Performance Canada does indeed have a few copies ready to go to those that are interested.

email me at ckperformance@magma.ca for details and arrange payment and shipping.

my wife told me that the post office made her put "MEDIA'"on the envelopes because there were so many.it is called bulk mail for some reason.can anyone elaborate?those who are waiting will see the post marks are a week old and some of the places are less than 50 miles from me.

Ahhh.. OK, now it is making sense. "Media" = "Book Rate" is for sending books, video tapes, CD's, DVD's and the like through the mail. It could take anytime from 2 to 9 days from time of postage for it to arrive. For sending many, 200 pg manuals, this is the proper postage to use.

GUYS THERE IS SOME FEEDBACK ON THE MANUAL AT TURBOBUICKS.COM TRANSMISSION SECTION.SOME PHOTOS TOO.