ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

call in on monday or use the paypal on our site.account number is my email address.65.00 shipped

well its been 3 years since the first post.thanks for all of your support.updated version will be out when i run out of copies.i will be releasing a technical supplement with the following info:improved lube oiling mods to the center support,new direct clutch circuitry that eliminates the main causes of direct clutch feed failures,reduced drag in the lo reverse and overdrive clutch packs for improved performance,updated clutch piston sleeves,step bt step rollerizing of components with critical dimensions for the do it yourselfer,pump mods for improved converter clutch apply and release,scomplete guide to billet overdrive section,converter drainback solutions,tv plunger spring length theory and selection for transplants and a few other things.supplement will be very reasonable.ill keep all up to speed.

chris718 said:
several of the frequent readers of transmission talk have emailed us for info on how to obtain our book and when it will be available.as of today the book is scheduled to be ready in mid december and the first run will be 100 copies.due to the cost involved in printing and labor costs for layouts we must limit the first run to 100 and we will then see the response to it and print the next lot accordingly.all who would like to reserve a copy should email us as to assure you get a copy of the first print.the book will also cover methods for those without certain specialty tools working at home,clutch material selection,installing roller bearings,and also mechanical and hydraulic operation as well as how and what is needed to make them live at various horsepower levels.remember without your support on the first run the second one wont be possible and the reason for the book is for all of you out there.
Chris! definitely put me on the list. I've had with all the experts I can't do any worst than some of the experiences I've had. It's time to try it myself. Lou

lou i agree with you and based on what ive seen you do already i dont think it is something you couldnt accomplish

chris718 said:
lou i agree with you and based on what ive seen you do already i dont think it is something you couldnt accomplish
When I first started as a mechnic in my youth. I worked in several trans shops as an installer
back in Buffalo N.Y. At this point in my life I didn't want to start learning how to build transmissions. I have run out of local options & have no choice but to learn at least the 200's I have nothing to lose.

I have your original version .... it's great. The one complaint I have is that the size of the font is very hard to read for we, err, ahh, "eye's worn out from many, many years of use" types. In other words, us old fcukers.

Make the font larger and at least 1,000,000 more people from Florida will buy it. :D

I wouldn't mind sometime in dept on the 200-4R. I've got a sick one setting here that needs help.

How much are the supplements going to cost? Chris-if you re still interested in the injector wiring harness maybe we could work out a trade for a copy of the supplement? i ll try to call you today.

is there a book or a web page where it could show diagrams and have info on redoing trannys? and a trouble shoting section wiht some problem solving. any info would be great.
I just got a manual from Chris at CKPerformance, I must say it is the best thing I have ever laid my hands on. great pictures with a super description, step by step on how to rebuild a 200R4 and make it tough.

CK Performance
Chris Kokkinos
Astoria, Queens, New York
Chris 718 on TB.com

I ordered a gov and a valve body assem from him last week and am very happy with what I see.

Thanks, Kevin

Intrested in the supplement section too. I don't believe that is in my book. Is it available seperately?