ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

several of the frequent readers of transmission talk have emailed us for info on how to obtain our book and when it will be available.as of today the book is scheduled to be ready in mid december and the first run will be 100 copies.due to the cost involved in printing and labor costs for layouts we must limit the first run to 100 and we will then see the response to it and print the next lot accordingly.all who would like to reserve a copy should email us as to assure you get a copy of the first print.the book will also cover methods for those without certain specialty tools working at home,clutch material selection,installing roller bearings,and also mechanical and hydraulic operation as well as how and what is needed to make them live at various horsepower levels.remember without your support on the first run the second one wont be possible and the reason for the book is for all of you out there.

Books are in stock,they are reprints.We will not have the supplement due to lack of interest in the material.

I picked up a copy today and the book is very cool with lots of great imformation and pictures.
A must have for the gn owner.

jpwalt1987 said:
What was in the supplement book?

Near as I can tell there is no supplement. Only reprints of the original.

I can't speak for all, but I have great interest in additional material.

The Supplement had (Valvebody Specs) if I remember correctly. There wasn't much interest in it at the time, Chris had his Daughter printing them etc.. and She had no interest in them either.. :) so Chris dropped it.
There's an old Thread on here somewhere about it.