ck stage 2 trans

kraus

converting my car to a stick so i am selling my trans brf valvebody etc.,converter has 900 miles on it also bought everything new,installed and now going different route so its up for sale.STAGE 2 CK TRANS WITH BRAKE AND PTC 10 CONVERTER(900 street miles) trans brake not installed yet but included with purchase $2500 obo plus shipping

some info on whats inside direct from ther site

THE STAGE 2 2004R IS BUILT FOR ENGINES PRODUCING UP TO 800 FOOT POUNDS OF TORQUE. EACH TRANSMISSION IS PROFESSIONALLY ASSEMBLED AND THEN GIVEN A THOROUGH ROAD TEST IN OUR TEST VEHICLE TO GUARANTEE FLAWLESS OPERATION PRIOR TO SHIPPING.TRANSMISSION IS ASSEMBLED WITH THE PROPER SPEEDOMETER GEARS FOR YOUR APPLICATION

COMPETITION COMPONENTS

E4340 STEEL BILLET SHAFT FORWARD CLUTCH DRUM.E4340 STEEL BILLET INPUT SHAFT.E4340 STEEL BILLET OVERDRIVE PLANETARY CARRIER ASSEMBLY.E4340 STEEL BILLET OVERDRIVE RING GEAR .HEAT TREATED STATOR TUBE.HEAT TREATED SUN GEAR SHELL.OVERSIZE BILLET ALUMINUM SERVO ASSEMBLY.ROLLERIZED OVERDRIVE RING GEAR,CENTER SUPPORT,DIRECT DRUM,FORWARD DRUM,SUN GEAR SHELL,LO REVERSE CLUTCH HOUSINGAND REAR INTERNAL GEAR. THESE BEARINGS REDUCE INTERNAL FRICTION AND HORSEPOWER LOSS CREATED AND CONSUMED DURING NORMAL INTERNAL COMPONENT ROTATION.THEY ALSO INCREASE THE THRUST SURFACE AREAS BETWEEN ROTATING INTERNAL COMPONMENTS.

CLUTCH AND BAND UPGRADES

OVERSIZED ALTO RED LINED 2ND GEAR BAND. CUSTOM DIRECT CLUTCH PACK WITH 7 ALTO RED LINED FRICTIONS AND OVERSIZE STEEL PLATES. UPDATED OVERDRIVE CLUTCH PACK WITH 3 BORG WARNER TAN FRICTIONS. CUSTOM CNC MACHINED BILLET ALUMINUM DIRECT CLUTCH PISTON .

HYDRAULIC UPGRADES
ALL BUILDS START WITH A BRAND NEW GENERAL MOTORS FRONT PUMP ASSEMBLY.THE PUMP IS THEN REWORKED AND ASSEMBLED WITH STEEL VANE RINGS,DUAL HIGH RATE PUMP SLIDE PRIMING SPRINGS,A NEW HEAVY DUTY PRESSURE REGULATOR SPRING ,AND OVERSIZED CNC MACHINED .555 TV BOOST VALVE AND REVERSE INTERMEDIATE BOOST VALVE.THESE MODIFICATIONS IMPROVE AND INCREASE LINE AND LUBRICTION PRESSURES. ADDITIONAL PASSAGES ARE ADDED TO THE CENTER SUPPORT FOR IMPROVED THRUST SURFACE LUBRICATION.REVISED DIRECT CLUTCH APPLY CIRCUITRY.DUAL FED DIRECT CLUTCH TRIPLES 3RD GEAR CLUTCH APPLY PRESSURE AND CLAMPING FORCE.

If i remember right that was a trans someone had tried building themselves and couldnt get it right.They sent it in to me to go thru and had no issues with it and then swapped it out for a th400.then it went thru someone else and then you.I do return calls,its rare you cant contact someone these days with the way everyone has each others #s and emails.You also ripped me an ass somewhere about this trans that I never sold you.That was wrong and maybe also is my response to your post but you get what you give sometimes.Good luck with your sale my friend.Dont use the cut and paste method from my site in your add because no one purchased that trans from us.

Way to much scamming goin on the Buick sites lately.

You got that chit right Grumpy.

Not implying or anything else that this is such, just agreeing with Grumpy.

it was fixed and i called chris many times on this .Then removed valve body and found a valve hung up.After this i put on 900 street miles with zero issues.After i talked to DAVE HUSECK he told me to go thru valve body and check it out,which i did.That fixed it chris gave me many ideas and things to look at.So fixed and i am not a scammer on her Grumpy but thanks for your concern i have sold many things on her with zero issues.....

and chris i did not lay into you i just stated after many calls i never heard back and that was that so moving on...

sorry have to ask... did you fix the trans or just trying to dump it on someone?? Way to much scamming goin on the Buick sites lately:rolleyes: This would suck for someone to get for a Christmas present :mad:

200r4 questions... - TurboBuicks.com

Dan, most the scamming done by folks with no trader rating as ive seen... people show up with 2 post and find fish.....Kraus and I have done biz and absolutly no issues with him he has 12 ratings... great guy to deal with.

Dan, most the scamming done by folks with no trader rating as ive seen... people show up with 2 post and find fish.....Kraus and I have done biz and absolutly no issues with him he has 12 ratings... great guy to deal with.

thank you for the kind words:cool:

hopefulley I am WRONG (damm thats hard for me to say:p) and someone doesn't get a "surprise" Christmas present .. Good luck with the sale.

i understand your concern Grumpy i will stand behind this trans if someone buys it....

well i have ZERO rating and would never fuk anyone so dont generalize people. I have bought and sold on here with np.

off topic

Trader ratings and posts dont mean dick. What we need is for someone to collect state i.d. info through fax and limit the sales per member to a max of $100 if they dont submit the i.d.. Also the shipping address should be the one on the i.d. unless the address can be confirmed some other way. If not tough chit. This will definitely limit the amount of scamming since scammers wont want to be bothered with the hassle of trying to sell. It is an inconvenience to anyone who isnt a scammer but a good idea if you can get someone to maintain it. Maybe setup a paypal acct to reimburse the registrar for their time and aggravation. The info does not need to b e made public. I have no problem giving out my info and paying a one time filing fee. Ive done hundreds of transactions on here and only been fvcked totally one so far. Too bad we have POS that attempt to scam. Kraus this is not directed at you in anyway. I know you have been gtg for a long time.

Trader ratings and posts dont mean dick. What we need is for someone to collect state i.d. info through fax and limit the sales per member to a max of $100 if they dont submit the i.d.. Also the shipping address should be the one on the i.d. unless the address can be confirmed some other way. If not tough chit. This will definitely limit the amount of scamming since scammers wont want to be bothered with the hassle of trying to sell. It is an inconvenience to anyone who isnt a scammer but a good idea if you can get someone to maintain it. Maybe setup a paypal acct to reimburse the registrar for their time and aggravation. The info does not need to b e made public. I have no problem giving out my info and paying a one time filing fee. Ive done hundreds of transactions on here and only been fvcked totally one so far. Too bad we have POS that attempt to scam. Kraus this is not directed at you in anyway. I know you have been gtg for a long time.
i understand i have bought some stuff from you and if i remember you bought somethings from me.I agree scamers give good guys a bad name