CK Shift Kit Accumulator Springs Big and Little - Shift Feel ?

olds403

Have CK's kit and have both the big springs and little springs. The little springs look like servo pin springs. I tried to place these little springs under accumulator piston and hold them in place. I assume this is correct and re-read the intruction with the kit as its different than Ck'S book. This is a pain as you have to hold all this down. Anyone done this before? How firm is the shift wih the dual springs ? Is it worth the trouble ? Car probably makes 350 HP. I checked my bag of parts and only have one of the small springs. Maybe I lost it which I doubt, but anyway I Will try a servo pin spring as they look the same.

Just want to know real world feedback. Convertor is 2800 stall pro torque or something like that as its stamped 200ss although it was bought 7-8 yrs ago and just getting to this build......on hold since kids.

Convertor is 2800 stall pro torque or something like that as its stamped 200ss although it was bought 7-8 yrs ago and just getting to this build......on hold since kids.

I have no experience with the CK kit, sorry. The converter is a 2600 12" converter. I have sold many of the Pro-Torque 200SS converrters over the last 22 years. Excellent converter, very reliable.