CK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2 FULL BILLET ROLLER TRANS AND PTC CONVERTER

MR.GN

I have a CK Perfomance stage 2 trans and PTC 9.5 NLU converter from Twisted 6 racing for sale. Both have about 10 street miles on them. Sold engine out of car and going back stage 2 with th350 trans. This is the best full billet Roller trans that Chris @ CK Pwerfomance sales with the aluminum deep pan option. (800hp/800tq) No Trans Brake. Trans was calibrated to shift @ 5800-6000 rpm. Chris Hogeland (twisted 6 Racing) purchased and installed trans and can back up condition. I have over $3500.00 invested in trans and converter. Asking $3000.00 for both.

Would also consider trade for a full race th350 with JW bell in equal condition.

I have a DRC race built BOP TH350 RMVB Hipster Elec. TBrake, Deep Alum. Pan and PTC converter I would trade? The trans has maybe 50 street miles on it. No track or TBarke launches. Should be out of car in the next week.....

I have a DRC race built BOP TH350 RMVB Hipster Elec. TBrake, Deep Alum. Pan and PTC converter I would trade? The trans has maybe 50 street miles on it. No track or TBarke launches. Should be out of car in the next week.....
What is the part# on the converter ? and could you give me a little more info on the trans. billet input ?? and build details. thanks

I have a CK Perfomance stage 2 trans and PTC 9.5 NLU converter from Twisted 6 racing for sale. Both have about 10 street miles on them. Sold engine out of car and going back stage 2 with th350 trans. This is the best full billet Roller trans that Chris @ CK Pwerfomance sales with the aluminum deep pan option. (800hp/800tq) No Trans Brake. Trans was calibrated to shift @ 5800-6000 rpm. Chris Hogeland (twisted 6 Racing) purchased and installed trans and can back up condition. I have over $3500.00 invested in trans and converter. Asking $3000.00 for both.
have BOP turbo 400 with switch pitch conveter and gear vendor over drive with drive shaft for a ford 9" if you want to trade gear vendors has been gone through by factory and 400 has about 10,000 miles since rebuilt with harden stater

I may be interested in the PTC and the gear vendor over drive, and drive shaft, i also have a ford 9" in my car.
or if you want to part anything, i have a 400 also. May be interested in all.

Thanks
Jim 765-664-3412 call