Chrome Polish?

GDANE

I am looking for a good chrome polish. I have a 1987 T-Type with the chrome package and it needs some shine to it! If you guys know of any good products that you have used or recommend please toss them up.

mothers alum and mag polish
never dull
wheel wax (believe american racing makes it)
turtle wax chrome polish
wenol..

i like wheel wax the best on chrome cause its a cream and it smells nice.

Thanks! I went ahead and ordered the Adam's metal polish and am going to give it a shot.

Thanks
Aaron Micale

An update: The Adam's metal polish works great. I have used it on several pieces and love it. Thanks for the advice!

Glad you liked it. I first saw Adams stuff on Powerblock TV on the Speed channel. Everything I've tried I've like alot. Their glass cleaner is great too.

Go to advance and get the stuff in a silver can. I think it's eagle wheel polish or something. The polish is in the rag. We used it at the shop for cleaning wheels. I used it on my 79 regal and my 87 for polishing all the chrome. It's the sh!t. Made my billet wheels like rotating mirrors. My 500 dollar wheels on my truck looked brand new when I was done like they just came out of the box. I don't mind doing stuff by hand though, I've always been that way.

Ive tried alot of polishes but never tried Adams.I picked this up from a guy at Norwalk Raceway park during a Buick event.I dont know what it is but it comes in a used plastic pop bottle.It has Kerosene in it and i think it is some kind of shaved down polishing bar ........Dont know but it is the best ive ever used !
BEST FINAL POLISHOne trick is to keep the same blackened towel and use over and over to apply.This is not a course product like mothers it is a final polish.I bought a bottle in like 2002 and just started on my 2nd bottle
Home