Chrome Hood Hardware

sackracing

Staff member
I have a set of chrome hood hinges, hood shock mounting plates, hood latch mounting plate, hood latch, power steering reservoir mount, and the throttle cable bracket for the upper plenum. I'd like to have some stock stuff on trade so I can powder coat it. Open to offers.

Sack can u e-mail or post some pic's???? And is the chrome new or what kind of shape are they in?

Thanks

interested in a couple things

power steering reservoir mount, and the throttle cable bracket for the upper plenum.interested have pics?

interested in chrome hood hinges, hood shock mounting plates pend what condition their in, also out right buy if possible

The throttle cable bracket was not polished on the inside, it looks good on the outside though. It's been on my car for years and it didn't bother me.

I'll take some pics tonite and post them. I already bought a new stainless ps reservoir mount and throttle bracket. I need the other stuff to powder.

DSCN1084.jpg

DSCN1085.jpg

DSCN1086.jpg

DSCN1087.jpg

DSCN1088.jpg

I have to search for the throttle cable bracket another day, it wasn't where I thought it was and it's friggin cold out there.

I would trade even for a set of sandblasted, bare metal pieces if you pay shipping.

I would trade even for a set of sandblasted, bare metal pieces if you pay shipping.

Where are you located I might be interested in the hood hinges and would be happy to send you a set blasted for them and I throw in the P/S bracket blasted to cover your shipping to me? LMK

Well were close ( im in IL ) so shipping should be minimal. Id take the hinges and send you a set of blasted hinges and p/s bracket. Let me know.

I don't need the PS bracket, pay for return shipping and I'll throw it in.