Chris Chow's New Z06

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
Guys,

This just came in this morning and I have to say it is pretty sick.
I am sure he would have some videos up later!:eek:

Attachments

• Z06 Front (2).jpg
    Z06 Front (2).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 594
Passenger Side.

Attachments

• Z06 Passenger (2).jpg
    Z06 Passenger (2).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 585
Rear View....

Attachments

• Z06 Rear (2).jpg
    Z06 Rear (2).jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 590
Mr. Chow's Ladies!

Attachments

• Chris's Ladies =) (2).jpg
    Chris's Ladies =) (2).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 587
Long Tubes are coming for Christmas, not much after that until the warranty is up.
We looked for a spot for a single and it can be done.
I was teasing Chris about an STS.....

HP for the chow's house minus the 4runner.

1850 (WE4) + 650 ( GN Idaho Car) + 505 (Z06) 300 (IS350) 500 (T-Type)
=3805HP

I love those ZO6's! He needs to do something with his grass tho...LOL

John ,
Check your PM i have some questions for ya!

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE STS TWIN KIT ON THERE. I WOULD THINK THAT IF THINGS WENT WRONG IT COULD BE TAKEN OFF W/OUT THE DEALER NEVER KNOWING IT WAS ON. THE MOTOR CAN SURELY HANDLE SO NO NEED TO BUILD BOTTOM END. THAT THING IS JUST A MACHINE!

IT REALLY SUX THAT THE NEW ZO6 IS OUT OF MOST OF OUR PRICE RANGE. THE PRICE OF THOSE IS THAT OF AN EXOTIC NOW. DONT GET ME WRONG, WORTH EVERY PENNY BUT A LITTLE OUTTA REACH NOW.......:mad:

John,

Thanks for posting the pics of Chow's new toy! I love that dark electron blue, looks badass along with the rest of the cars in Chow's stable.. Chris certainly has all the bases covered:D :eek:

BTW, Can we assume he will be taking it to the track in stock form to see what he can get out of it?? Also, I hope you got your ride in this one:wink:

I was talking with George Howard on Saturday at Huntsville (race promoter extraordinaire, owns Montgomery, Huntsville, Bama Dragway, put on the $50k 10.5 race, etc) and he ran a new Z06 at Montgomery a few weeks back. Said he tried running with traction control off, blew the tires. Left in 2nd gear and ran an 11.78 through the quarter. He didn't tell me the mph (and I forgot to ask).

He said the car is a beast. I'm not sure what they are supposed to run stock but 11.78 is cookin!!

And for any doubters, if you know George, he is a reputable man of his word.

There Is An Sts Twin Kit Featured In The Next Corvette Magazine Issue. Should Be Interesting.....