ChiTown guy's????????

If you don't mind driving to downtown Chicago. There are excellent restaurants that are not large chains. You can eat in chain restaurants anywhere!! Let me know what type of food you enjoy, and also what type of money per person! When we travel our per-diems are 45.00 a day! We usually skip breakfast and lunch and feast for dinner. If money isn't an object you will absolutely love Chicago food! There are great cheap places also, but you will never find food in the states like you will in Chicago!!!! We have friends everywhere here! If you need reservations for specific times, it shouldn't be an issue!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks turbonewb, I spent the weekend before last downtown. And you are right about the food and options downtown. I'd say I will hangout in the area I'm staying this time. We did Ruth chriss/ kriggles and maggianos last time.

Get this guy some deep dish.....143 n lagrange at giordanos

I heard you were going to be working on Gianni's g.n. that he bought from me. I am not a mechanic by any means, bu t if you have any questions

This is meant for Dr. Boost, Please feel free to contact me at 708 717 8700. I would be glad to help any way I can. Sorry to put this in this thread, but I couldn't start a convo with you direct for some reason. Thanks, Bill

This is meant for Dr. Boost, Please feel free to contact me at 708 717 8700. I would be glad to help any way I can. Sorry to put this in this thread, but I couldn't start a convo with you direct for some reason. Thanks, Bill

Am I exceeding the limits of my medication? Help me with what?

I got blasted here last time I was in town, lady threw her panties at one of my salesmen, thats for another thread :D

http://rushanddivision.com/pippins-tavern/

Went to some tall building over the bay, Hancock building maybe... IT was a LONGGGGG night. Went to a white sox game to start the night, had seats right off home plate, ate and drank like pigs somewhere under the stadium.... Ahh good times, if I could only remember them :confused: