China's poisoned milk scandal!

ncgreg231

www.turb0buickS.com
I did a quick search to see if this had been posted already, but didn't find any results. My dad sent me an email which was quite alarming, anyone want me to send it to them? I'm pretty sure I'd mess it up trying to post it here...besides I have such a god awful internet connection at this point...

A google search of "china poisoned milk" came back with quite a number of hits...

I say the company president should be asked to name 9 other people that he would like to die with, for such a heinous crime!!!:mad: :mad:

It was/is not just one company, and not just one time. This was a deliberate, malicious, somewhat widespread ongoing scheme of diluting infant formula made and sold in China with water and then adding melamine (the same poison that was in the pet food from China that killed thousands of dogs and cats here last year) to fool the test they use to measure protein level, to cut the cost of production so they could make more money. It was first detected 7-9 months ago but kept hushed up as much as possible by the Chinese government so as not to hurt the Olympics publicity. At least 50,000 infants were made sick, and I think the death toll is near 10,000 so far. I don't know exactly how long ago it was first started, and if they have completely stopped it yet.