Chimps on the rampage in California

Originally posted by Turbo-Archie
Why would he feel stupid?

I feel bad for the couple after all they have been through.

Look up the video in the video fan. They were nice people and din't ask to be put in that situation.

http://www.comcast.net/comcast.html

Hanging around wild animals that have the capacity to rip you to shreds while carrying around a birthday cake sounds pretty dumb to me. Or maybe you feel like that's a good idea?

Why not just go all the way and cover yourself in maple syrup? :confused:

Ben:

Aren't you a self-righteous, heartless mother ****er!! Obviously you haven't stopped to consider the terror and pain that poor guy went through while being attacked and the pain he will have to endure the rest of his life if he lives. This is not an attack that he provoked, he was just visiting his former pet. Since you are no longer a Buick owner, why don't you go pollute some other board with your useless commentaries.

Oh no, it's already started...

Monkees taking over messageboards and attacking people... DAMN DIRTY APES!!!!

Planet of the Apes is upon us! NOooooo!:eek:

Originally posted by TRBON8R
Check this out. Imagine having your nose, foot, and eye ripped off by a rampaging chimp. The ape even tore off the guy's package!!! Certainly not something you'd hope for! :eek: :eek:

I guess right around now this guy feels pretty stupid (if he feels anything at all).
What a dumbass.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/03/04/chimpanzee-attack050304.html

Sanctuary officials say they don't know how Buddy and Ollie escaped from their cage.

Sounds like the chimps are smarter then the *Sanctuary officials*.

hey hey now, let him express his thoughts and feelings even if he is not a buick owner he still can come here anytime he likes, am i right? :) no flames intented, and actually i find his comment about the maple syrup pretty funny.. HAHAHAHA. actually blaming the chimp is like blaming someone who told you to turn up the boost in your car and in the proccess blowing up a headgasket and then ask them to pay for it.. ;)

Originally posted by AirBuick
Ben:

Aren't you a self-righteous, heartless mother ****er!! Obviously you haven't stopped to consider the terror and pain that poor guy went through while being attacked and the pain he will have to endure the rest of his life if he lives. This is not an attack that he provoked, he was just visiting his former pet. Since you are no longer a Buick owner, why don't you go pollute some other board with your useless commentaries.

Ben:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff, is that you?
Surely I consider you too nice of a person to be that judgemental against another Buick person, owner or not.
I didn't know that Buick GN ownership was a TurboBuick member requirement.
Ben was just expressing that he would not have brought a cake, and that he might check out the bar spacing on the cages. I take it that you don't have kids or you would know a little more about chimps & monkeys. Chimps sounded rather jealous to me, but what do I know? I do feel sorry for that dude, and especially his wife, who was helpless to do anything of any consequence, but that guy might as well have had bannanas stuffed in his pokets.
God, am I glad that I like cats and dogs, and those within limitations, and even my cat gets a little obnoxious every now and then.

Ok, ok, I got it now. Chimps expected a bannana or cocunut cream pie, not a cake. Maybe it was a carrot cake. You never see a chimp with a carrot.

Ben:

Wow, someone really wet in your cornflakes this morning didn't they? :D

I think if you check around you will see lots of former Buick owners that still post here, lurk and read the message board regularly.

You may not remember me but I DO remember you from the Westminster car show. I recall you being a pencil neck about 5 foot nothing that makes Clay Aiken look macho. You may wish to proceed with caution since your mouth is writing checks your azz can't cash.

I'm far from being out of the Buick scene and still attend various car shows here in So Cal. I'd be happy to continue this discussion in person with you at the next show. :D I'm sure when you are face to face with me you will come with hat in hand and a much more civil tongue than your diatribe above. :p Have a nice weekend.

I didn't expect anyone to be making fun of someone that had been through that experience and it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
That being said, my comments to you were out of line and unnecessary I apologize for those.
Certainly anyone has the right to post here regardless of what they own.

Sometimes we all (me) just get hit with bad weeks.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA, That was some funny S***, well said Ben..

You may not remember me but I DO remember you from the Westminster car show. I recall you being a pencil neck about 5 foot nothing that makes Clay Aiken look macho. You may wish to proceed with caution since your mouth is writing checks your azz can't cash.

Originally posted by Wells
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff, is that you?
Surely I consider you too nice of a person to be that judgemental against another Buick person, owner or not.
I didn't know that Buick GN ownership was a TurboBuick member requirement.
Ben was just expressing that he would not have brought a cake, and that he might check out the bar spacing on the cages. I take it that you don't have kids or you would know a little more about chimps & monkeys. Chimps sounded rather jealous to me, but what do I know? I do feel sorry for that dude, and especially his wife, who was helpless to do anything of any consequence, but that guy might as well have had bannanas stuffed in his pokets.
God, am I glad that I like cats and dogs, and those within limitations, and even my cat gets a little obnoxious every now and then.

Certainly not THIS jeff, gary:eek: I wouldn't mess with Ben. No animal more dangerous than a previous Buick owner in withdrawls ;) Look forward to seein ya at future events Ben:)

Smokin 6:
Old age & senility: Oops
Sorry, Jeff, I did not think that would be you.

. I recall you being a pencil neck about 5 foot nothing that makes Clay Aiken look macho. You may wish to proceed with caution since your mouth is writing checks your azz can't cash.

Now I remember why I left this site 6 years ago. Nothing but trash left.