Chicagoland Dyno April 21, 2007

Dyno Session with Meeting
Saturday; April 21, 2007; @ 8:00 am ATR Motorsports
550 N. Chicago St.Joliet, IL 60432 815-726-7866

Our third meeting for 2007 will be at ATR Motorsports in Joliet, IL. Al Thompson has invited our Chapter’s members to dyno test our cars on his equipment. The meeting will be held between a few of the dyno pulls while the crew switches cars. Lunch of pizza and soda will be served, too. These sessions are always popular with our members who like Buick Horsepower. This will be our seventh session at ATR. Cost will be $50 for 2 dyno pulls taking approximately 30 minutes per car. Please make your reservation on the web site via the Message Board.This will be a great session for our club members. Please bring chairs for the Event.

Please note - you do not have to be a club member to attend. We have plenty of spaces still available. The website address to register is Chicagoland Chapter **** - on the message board, under Chicagoland Events. You will have to register to post but it doesn't cost anything, and one of us will activate you usually pretty quickly. Or you can call at 708-485-8477 and we'll take your reservation then.

Thanks,

Shari

Hey, It's a Saturday, I can finally make it. Thanks Shari for posting the info here, I will be there for sure.:biggrin:

Prasad

You know Ray, I am just a Turbo Buick Junkie, and I don't have any other cars except a Toyota Camry (Indian special edition). I don't think I can put that on the dyno. Maybe some day I can buy my own Buick and proudly say I own a Buick for the first time in my life. But then again, a big shot like you wouldn’t understand how it feels to envy all the people with Turbo Buicks all your life.:(

Prasad (AKA)Turbo Buick wannabee

I think it's getting deep in here.....;)

Turbo6 - come anyway, it's always fun to watch! And we'll have pizza and pop for lunch.

See you guys there!

Every body's going to the party have a real good time, lalalalalalala-lalala-ooooooo

Reserve me a spot! :cool:

Prasad,

Maybe I'll have my car down there. I'm starting to test the secret equipment now. oh my:D

Sorry to hear that, Rick. We had 15 cars on the dyno; this time a 455 was king of the hill. We had over 40 guys milling around all day, bench racing. 8 large pizzas disappeared in seconds, it seemed.

Maybe you can make the one in fall.

Take care,

Shari