Chicago area Aluminum Radiator Repair?

turbogn_231

Can anybody recommend a local competent shop to repair my aluminum radiator? The last owner of the car used too long of screws in the ac line brackets and the screw is in my radiator causing a leak.
Thanks

Try giving Mr.Radiator a call, in Mokena. He has done a lot of radiator and A/C work for me. 815-464-9470

Anyone else?
Mokena is kinda far but I will go there based on recommendation if nobody else chimes in. I'm in South Elgin.

Any good Aluminum welder should be able to fix it. I have used epoxy in the past to fix the same issue and it has been running over 10 years no problems. Where in Elgin are you? I am in Elburn and always around Elgin area.
Prasad

Thanks guys.

Any good Aluminum welder should be able to fix it. I have used epoxy in the past to fix the same issue and it has been running over 10 years no problems. Where in Elgin are you? I am in Elburn and always around Elgin area.
Prasad

I'm near Randall & Bowes.

UPDATE: I had REX Radiator fix it. They cleaned it, welded (2) holes, and pressure tested it while I waited. It only cost me $35. I thought that was a heck of deal, I expected much more than that. Now lets just hope it works.

UPDATE: I had REX Radiator fix it. They cleaned it, welded (2) holes, and pressure tested it while I waited. It only cost me $35. I thought that was a heck of deal, I expected much more than that. Now lets just hope it works.

Awesome!
Prasad