Checking interest.

DWB47

Regretfull I am considering bailing out on my Hot Air GN clone project. I have some personal issues and it looks like it will be a while before I can even think about finishing this project. I am interested to see what something like this would be worth and there is any interest.

The body is an 85 regal, not a factory turbo car, in decent shape, almost no rust. Painted black, and all the chrome has been blacke out. Interior is in ok shape, missing one door panel.

14 bolt short block with a fresh build and speedpro pistons and Lunati cam.(purchased assembled short block from a member here)

New in the box Valves, Comp Springs, valve seals, lunati lifters.

Everything is there, just needs gaskets, Head work and maybe a few other small parts to drop the motor back in the car.

Also includes a complete 20 bolt bottom end with a spun bearing, and a couple of turbo cores.

Let me know if your interested, or if you have any advice on what a fair asking price woudl be. Thanks.

I'm sorry to hear this but as much as I hate to say it, you'd be better off parting out. Good luck on the sale.

I will try to get some pics, I don't have a digital camera or home computer right now. I don't really wanna get rid of this project, but my whole life is kinda up in the air right now. I'm considering biting the bullet and just finishing it really quick and then going from there.