Cheapest 11 second car around

TinysTurboPerf

RUTHLESS
87 T from Canada, car has rust, lets get that out of the way, floors have rust, doors have rust. Car has ran low 11's at 118mph
It is white outside, has grey bucket seat interior. No carpet, aftermarket shifter, alot of electronic goodies inside, 3 inch exhaust, American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels 15 inch. Has fiberglass cowl induction hood. 50lb injectors, 16 position thumbwheel, precision 51 series turbo, Houston downpipe stainless 3 inch, no air and no air box, car was lightened wherever possible. This was the FIRST car to ever have a POWERSTROKE intercooler installed.

First $5000 takes it.

You can't begin to go this quick for this amount of money.

email: Tinys87gn@aol.com

Jason

pics

87T_TurboPlumbing.jpg

The stock wheels in the pics are the ones that are going with the car now. The Torque Thrust wheels are gone. Now included with the purchase are Direct Scan w/laptop, slicks, manual steering box, rear shocks, spare shifter cable, and all other spare parts in the pictures.

wow havent seen pics of that car in a long time

It was the one to inspire me to use a powerstroke I/C

good luck with the sale

Yep low 11's. If you want me to scan time slips I can do that. It will be on ebay in the next day or so, for more money though.

Just so you know I had a powerstroke intercooler in my car since 99 I thought I was the first.;)