Stock Intercooler - $20 - Have 2
Aluminum Bumper Reinforcement - $60
Front Bumper - $25
86 Standard Grill - $25
Power Steering Box / Pump and Hoses off an 86GN - $70
GN Wheel - $75
Ttype Wheels - Have 3 - $30 each
Astroroof - $75

Lots of other misc. parts. Just trying to make some room and minimize my junk pile.
Call or email Scott 512.nine63.nine274

Car's still in pieces so I need to look at it again. I think I need both actually but I'll look tomorrow to make sure.

ok. not sure if these will fit in my car but I am supposed to head out to Dallas next weekend. If they fit I can meet you in Waco or something if you decide you need them.

ok. not sure if these will fit in my car but I am supposed to head out to Dallas next weekend. If they fit I can meet you in Waco or something if you decide you need them.
Well I should be in Shreeveport LA next weekend to visit my nephew.:oops: Hillsboro is at the split between I-35E amd I-35W. I might get one of my neighbors to hook up with you though.

Yes I am but I've been working some weird hours. After tonight I work 6 000 to 0800 shifts in a row. These crapy hours are killing me. I may just PP you the money and then figure out when I can make it down there to pick them up.

streetwavesauto said:
T-Top Headliner - $20 - its an original
Blue T-Type Dash - Great Shape - $50
Misc. Interior Pieces - $10 / ea - have lots to pick from
Stock Intercooler - $20 - Have 2
Aluminum Bumper Reinforcement - $60
Front Bumper - $25
86 Standard Grill - $25
Power Steering Box / Pump and Hoses off an 86GN - $70
GN Wheel - $75
Ttype Wheels - Have 3 - $30 each
Astroroof - $75

Lots of other misc. parts. Just trying to make some room and minimize my junk pile.
Call or email Scott 512.nine63.nine274

Can I get some pics of the dash? I

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick