charged air intercooled for sale

tta359

Looking to sell a stock location charged air systems(Tony Dequick) intercooler (casv4). The intercooler is 21 rows and is in a natural aluminum finish. The intercooler comes with a custom scoop and mounting brackets. The original cost of the turbo trans am intercooler is $799.00 (tony charges $100.00 extra for a trans am intercooler over a regal). The intercooler is less than one year old. I am asking $650.00 obo. The buyer pays for shipping from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. please leave message at (954) 445-2974. The intercooler will only fit a trans am not a regal.

I am interested. Is there a sacrifice in ground clearance by using the DeQuick intercooler? I have pranged the stock intercooler scoop many a time and it is getting rather tattered, so ground clearance is one of my concerns.

Mark

I haven't had a problem with the clearance of the intercooler. The intercooler core sits up higher, to provide more ground clearance. The intercooler scoop that I made goes forward up to the black plastic air dam that normal catches air for the radiator. The scoop doesn't hang lower than the plastic air dam, and you don't have to use if you don't want to.

The intercooler is sold and the new owner has picked it up. Thanks for the interest.

Damn I acted to slowly, I sure would have like to purchase your intercooler, but I didn't have all my facts and figures together.

I am considering the Dequick front mount intercooler as my next performance modification. How much of a difference did you notice in your MPH after you installed the intercooler? Was it trully a bolt in mod? Were there any regrets during and after the install?

Mark
Eagle River
11.79@114.73