changing fuel pressure?!?!

Nas-T-V6

What can cause fuel pressure to change? i have mine set at 36 psi line on with my set up. sometimes i start my car in the morning to find FP is completly different than were it should be. For example.....
The other day fp was set at usual 36 psi line on. the next morning fp was way high so i set it where it should be and left it. so the moring after i drove my car and was getting lots of knock at low boost. so i look at fp and its only like 20 psi. i cant figure out what is going on. Could the cooler temperature being messing up the fp? any help is appreciated.

btw im running a holley AFPR

I'm no expert but I would look for problems with your fuel pump, gauge, regulator and/or injectors? Seems one or more may not be doing 100%. Right before my fuel pump went out my pressure gauge was flip flopping like that.

Try to set the fuel pressure with the line off only. Any adjustments or readings should be done static IMO. Also adjust the pressure after the car is warmed up a bit. I notice a 2lb difference between a cold reading and a warm reading.

HTH's

Bob