Champion Parts, DFI, Accufab

2turboRX7

For Sale:

Champion Race intake. Brand new, only bolted to engine and then it sat (no sensors or Throttle bracket). Will need to be cleaned up. $725 Shipped SOLD

Champion Alternator only bracket (No PS) $200 shipped SOLD

Accufab 70mm TB (NIB) $280 shipped SOLD

Accel Gen6 DFI B2B with Buick Harness Adapter, programming cable, software and manual. $200 obo + shipping

Stock GN Engine Harness and Body harness including fuse box. (Perfect for Hybrid swap) $225 + shipping SOLD

Any part that includes shipping is to the upper 48 only.

Thank Keith

Attachments

• Intake.jpg
    Intake.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 270
  • Alt bracket.jpg
    Alt bracket.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Accufab.jpg
    Accufab.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 229
  • AccelDFI.jpg
    AccelDFI.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Engine Harness.jpg
    Engine Harness.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Body Harness.jpg
    Body Harness.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I will take the alternator bracket for sure and maybe the harness.

Send payment info?

Harness sold pending payment to White T

Accufab sold pending payment to Jim

Eticket, I'll send you PM on the bracket.

2Tone, I'd rather not split up the intake. I would like to sell it complete.

Thanks, Keith

It will as its bolted to one in the picture but why would you want to? A stock ported intake has gone 8s.

Never asked if a stock ported intake could make it as im sure theres a few other stock parts that have made it or were close. Lots of people buy aftermarket downpipes not knowing they dont do squat for real performance gains but yet its the first thing on most new owners list. No one steps in between that. I like this set up myself as to me its a small art piece. And would bring together the detail im looking for. Thanks

The intake will fit a stock engine as mentioned. It is an off center intake. I get the art piece, that's why it was included in my build.
-Keith